"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

DJ Cuppy discloses her emergency contact preference amidst being single

Forum 1 week ago

DJ Cuppy discloses her emergency contact preference amidst being single

Popular socialite, DJ Cuppy has chosen to share her emergency contact preference since she is single, shedding light on a personal aspect of her life.

Using the X platform, the billionaire heiress, who previously mentioned relishing the independence of being unmarried at 30, revisited the topic of her single status with her audience.

In a lighthearted post, she humorously stated that she is so single that she lists Jesus as her emergency contact while filling out forms.

In her words: “I’m SO single that when I’m filling out forms and they ask for an emergency contact- I just write Jesus 🤣🕊️😅”

See some reactions to DJ Cuppy’s post:

DAMI FOREIGN stated: “Na sugar mummy u go later be”

RUTH noted: “Husband will come, cuppy!”

Mark Agoi said: “Using your singleness as cruise shows how deeply being single hurts you, i can see through you.”

Slay Jimmy wrote: “This one has not recovered”

Bad Lieutenant advised: “DJ Cuppy, you need to understand that you’re not a child anymore. Getting married and starting a family should be your focus now. If your father, Femi Otedola, had remained single, you wouldn’t exist today.”

IykeBitm penned: “It’s better to be single and have peace than rushing into a relationship and be someone plus one ….”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/7549df69d544a75fbfa0ace84a5a2ac5.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dj Cuppy reveals joy of arguing with mother over who to pay lunch bills
Forum | 1 day ago

Dj Cuppy reveals joy of arguing with mother over who to pay lunch bills

Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed
Forum | 1 day ago

Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed

Veekee James offers advice to fellow designers amidst AMVCA outfit controversy
Forum | 4 days ago

Veekee James offers advice to fellow designers amidst AMVCA outfit controversy

DJ Cuppy hints at marrying an Indian man amid difficulty in finding husband
Forum | 1 week ago

DJ Cuppy hints at marrying an Indian man amid difficulty in finding husband